Cardo SMARTH For HJC Full Face Helmets with DMC technology - Duo Pack
Riding in a group can be the ultimate thrill for many riders, but those who do it regularly know that it can also be a challenging experience at times. Pairing within the group is time consuming and the traditional Bluetooth daisy chain connection can often be disrupted.
With Cardo's Dynamic Mesh Communication technology (DMC) this is a thing of the past!With the DMC technology on board, full 4 way intercom conversations are seamless and the group remains constantly connected at an astounding range of up to 2.25 miles / 3.6 km.
Speak as freely and easily as if you were no more than a few feet. To further enjoy your riding experience, listen to your favorite music from an MP3 player, talk with friends over the phone, or keep updated with helpful GPS instructions. Everything will sound crystal clear with the new 1.5 in / 40 mm thin HD speakers which can also easily be substituted with a pair of your choice.
With safety in mind, operate the SMARTH virtually hands-free with voice commands. Additional great features include sharing an FM radio station with another rider, connecting with friends using non-cardo headsets and much more.
On-the-go configuration and control of this device has been made easier than ever thanks to the Cardo SmartSet App and the software updates available on the Cardo Community web platform ensure you'll never be left behind. We've got everything covered – Just enjoy the ride!
Fits: RPHA-11 Pro, RPHA-11, RPHA-70 ST (except XS), RPHA ST, RPHA-MAX, IS-MAX II, FG-17, IS-17, CL-17 (U.S. Only), CS-R3, FG-JET, IS-33, IS-33 II
The cardo SMARTH™ DUO communication system featuring DMC technology is the first motorcycle communication system designed for and recommended by HJC helmets. The scala rider SMARTH™ DUO includes 2 pre-paired units.
Cardo SMARTH - High-Powered Technology Slim Stylish Design
The new cardo SMARTH™ communication system was designed for optimal fit with HJC helmets* and it does so in a remarkably striking way. Featuring Cardo’s top-of-the-line DMC technology, the SMARTH™ is right there at the top of the technological array.
Dual-technology: DMC™ (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth® in a single, powerful and ultra-sleek communication system: DMC technology for superior intercom conferencing and Bluetooth for making and receiving mobile calls, GPS navigation instructions and for listening to stereo music (via A2DP or the built in FM radio). The embedded Bluetooth module also provides the freedom to conduct intercom conversations with Non-DMC cardo communication systems and third party Bluetooth headsets.
DMC Technology for Group Intercom
Equipped with Cardo’s groundbreaking DMC™ technology (pat.pend.), the cardo SMARTH™ offers the most robust and versatile multi-rider intercom-conferencing experience available today. It allows up to four riders to maintain uninterrupted communications within a spontaneous and fluid virtual network. Unlike any other solution, DMC allows each rider to randomly join, leave and re-join the group without compromising the multi-party conference conversation and without pressing any buttons.
DMC Intercom Mode
- Robust and uninterrupted intercom-conferencing at a range of up to 2.25 miles / 3.6 km between 2 to 4 riders
- Parallel Audio Streaming – Conduct DMC Intercom conversations and listen to music/radio/GPS instructions at the same time. During phone conversations, music and radio are muted while the GPS instructions continue.
Bluetooth Intercom Mode
- 2, 3 or 4-Way Bluetooth Conferencing up to 0.75 miles / 1.2 km between bike-to-bike (1)
- “1+8” toggling – Bluetooth intercom toggling between 8 other riders by calling the rider's name
- Cardo Gateway™- Conducting intercom conversations with non-Cardo devices
- Click-to-Link® - For spontaneous intercom conversations with other Cardo devices nearby without advanced pairing
Mobile Phone Features
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button, dual hands-free profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- Customizable speed dial
- Intercom-to-Phone: Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when out of range (pat. pend.)
- Mobile conference call with outside caller and intercom partner
- Connectivity to two mobile phone/GPS devices (HFPs)
- Parallel Audio Streaming: GPS instructions, FM Radio, A2DP stereo music – all continue softened-down in the background during DMC intercom calls
- Music Sharing™ - rider & passenger can listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- FM Radio with RDS and 6 station presets (built-in), auto scan and seek
- FM Sharing – 2 riders can listen to the same radio station, with each being able to change the station
- Voice Command: Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation (multi-lingual)
- Multilingual spoken status announcements
- Multilingual built-in menus for easy operation and customization
- Cardo SmartSet™ App for Android and iOS devices (2)
- Smartphone can serve as remote control on the handlebar for easy operation of the device
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (3)
- Voice commands to initiate features
- Customizable audio volume-per-mode: music, radio, mobile and intercom
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio quality and functionality
- AGC: Customizable self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise (pat.pend.)
- VOX: Customizable Voice-Control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (pat. pend.)
- Unique design for HJC helmets (4) including an ultra slim control unit and a concealed rear mounted unit
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones in the same package to suit virtually any helmet type
- Superb audio quality with high-definition (HD) replaceable and ultra-thin 1.5 in / 40mm speakers
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof - IP67 Certified
* Range dependent on riding environment
* Minimum Requirements: Android 4.0 / iOS 8.0
* Minimum Requirement: Windows 7 / Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
* Review helmet compatibility table at cardosystems.com/smarth/ compatibility