Bell Vortex Full Face Helmet
Nothing beats a solid color to highlight the stylish design of a helmet. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, California design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from its big brother the Star. With a solid compliment of features, the Bell Vortex is a great choice as a primary helmet for everyday use that can also transition to the occasional track day. A killer price rounds out the package and gives you a big bang for your buck.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free face shield swaps ever
- Clear NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
Note: Helmets ship with clear face shield only.
Note: Bell Vortex Helmet may come with either the magnetic strap keeper or standard chin strap snaps.
BELL Helmets Size chart
BELL Star Family Size chart