Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Comes equipped with SAI MAX VISION brow vent Pinlock ready shield and insert for larger fog free viewing area
- Interior liner comes with 5mm peel-away pads to allow micro-fit without purchasing additional liners
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pads adds innovative and exclusive spring support for added comfort and custom fit
- Has a removable neck roll and emergency cheek pad removal system
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T and Snell standards
The Signet-Q Pro-Tour takes all the favorite features of the RX-Q and Signet-Q helmets to create a whole new series based on Arais many innovations, including the radical new Pro Shade System which operates as both a peak and as a sun shade. The Pro Shade System is a small peak that is locked in position. Unlocking is easy; just pull the Pro Shade System forward, then it can be flipped down with a flick of the hand to act as an effective sun-visor.
On the outside, the Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Helmet looks very similar to its namesake, the Signet-Q, but features several innovations on both the inside and outside. A longer shell shape on the Arai Signet-Q Helmet gives 5mm more space front to back allowing for a larger number of heads to fit comfortably. The shape of the Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Helmet releases forehead pressures and eliminate hot spots for a more comfortable fit every time. This shape works best for riders with a long oval headshape.
ARAI SIZE CHART
|XS||53 - 54|
|SM||55 - 56|
|MD||57 - 58|
|LG||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
|3XL||65 - 66|